Issue - meetings
Q4 Performance Report
Meeting: 11/06/2013 - Cabinet (Item 11)
THE CABINET MEMBER FOR VALUE FOR MONEY, COUNCILLOR RICHARD BOORN, Recommends:
1. That the Cabinet note the Council’s performance for Quarter 4 2012/13 against this suite of performance measures and projects, and the actions taken to address performance issues.
- Appendix 1 - Q4 Performance Report - PMBS Report, item 11 PDF 111 KB
- Appendix 2 - Q4 Performance Report - Score Card, item 11 PDF 53 KB
- Appendix 3 - Q4 Performance Report - Performance Measures, item 11 PDF 115 KB
- Appendix 4 - Q4 Performance Report - Project List, item 11 PDF 32 KB
The Cabinet received the Quarter 4 End of Year 2012/13 Performance Report. The Portfolio Holder for Delivering Value for Money presented the report. The Portfolio Holder informed Members that Cabinet was being asked to note the Council’s performance for the final quarter, January to March 2013, and the year 2012/13 as set out in the report which was considered at Performance Management & Budget Scrutiny Committee on 4th June 2013.
The Chairman of Performance Management and Budget Scrutiny Committee advised Cabinet of the comments made by the Committee at its meeting on 4th June 2013. The Chairman informed Cabinet that the Committee considered that attention should be given to the issues raised in the report concerning the Council’s corporate health, and there may be merit in reviewing the work done previously by Members in relation to sickness absence. The Committee also noted that the changes in relation to Revenues and Benefits could have a positive impact on customer service performance, and the arrangement needed to be monitored. The Leader of the Council thanked the Chairman for the comments made by the Committee.
The Cabinet was asked by a Member in attendance if any specific target had been set to reduce sickness. The Cabinet responded by stating that no specific target had been set although the situation would be closely monitored.
RESOLVED: That the Cabinet note the Council’s performance for Quarter 4 2012/13 against this suite of performance measures and projects, and the actions taken to address performance issues.